youroul.com

The original roulette strategy of the movie! ;-)

login... copy it.... change it..... test it......

Here is the making of Movie
Sample Image

my Strategy

Hello, I am writing from Argentina.
The Spanish translation of the page is not very good so if it does not bother you,
I would like to ask you about "my strategy" to be able to correctly understand the strategy and to analyze it and if it is possible to improve it.

According to what criteria you start betting on a simple chance?
How many balls do you keep betting and how do you handle the progression?
Finally: do you play simultaneously red / black even / odd and major / minor?

Thank you in advance for your help.
Cheers
I [by email]

my Strategy
youroul.com

Hello I. and thanks for asking.
Please don't hesitate to "report a problem" (button on the bottom of every page), even if its just a translation issue!

There are many hints hidden at the strategy view which can be accessed by placing the mouse arrow over the area of the item.
There is no limit in balls and spins. This roulette strategy is designed to work infinitely if you don't hit the table limit or you go bankrupt before.
The progression is a classic martingale one, but with the difference that it calculates zero correctly, to have the lowest possible bet in every moment of the game.
The field for the bet is a run time chance which chooses one of the latest (or 2nd last in step 2) shown up simple chance randomly.

There are already many more roulette strategies with simple chances and many similar modifications published.
But if you find a new fascinating way, you can mark it for publication if you want.

Have fun developing and simulating your own strategies for roulette. Best regards trizero.

my Strategy