(dynamic) run time chances are finally determined whilst the running test.
Possible run time chances can be:
- Favorite, field that occurred most often, defined by threshold
- Regular, field that occurred on average, defined by thresholds
- Laggard. Field that occurred least often, defined by threshold
- Last, field of the x-th number ahead
- EC/EC Last, the last (not = !) occurred contrary EC
- Sector, number with its neighbors in the wheel
- Hot and Cold fields, ordered by frequency.
In the strategy tests these chances get marked with abbreviations.
When run time chances are used in a strategy,
it is important, to set the configuration to the own needs:
In the step view:
For every used chance:
- one - if there is more than one equal field, one is taken by random for the bet
- all - all matching fields will be bet
- !m - all not matching fields will be bet, opposite of all
The display of the frequency statistics for one bet type can be activated:
Show in Bet Log: Type
The quantity of initial spins defines the run time chances.
By changing that quantity you control the function decisive!
As an Example the strategy the Regular +
initial spins: Single: 100
the bet: Single: one, Regular (Favorite > 6, 2 > Laggard)
All Single numbers that have not shown up more than 6 times (Favorite > 6) and at least twice (2 > Laggard)
in the last 100 Spins (initial spins) are declared as Regulars.
If more than one Single number is included by this condition, then one is randomly taken and used as bet.