Strategy by wheel

Gold Bringer

SingleSplitStreetSix lineColumnEasy Chance
Initial Spins:
Show in bet Log
1
Type:
Field:
Stake:

> Laggard
on chance win:
on loss:
set Balance Reference
on balance:

2
Type:
Field:
Stake:

> Laggard

> Laggard
on chance win:
on loss:
on balance:

3
Type:
Field:
Stake:

> Laggard

> Laggard

> Laggard
on chance win:
on loss:
on balance:

4
Type:
Field:
Stake:

> Laggard

> Laggard

> Laggard

> Laggard
on chance win:
on loss:
on balance:

5
Type:
Field:
Stake:

> Laggard

> Laggard

> Laggard

> Laggard

> Laggard
on chance win:
on loss:
on balance:

6
Type:
Field:
Stake:

> Laggard

> Laggard

> Laggard

> Laggard

> Laggard

> Laggard
on chance win:
on loss:
on balance:

7
Type:
Field:
Stake:

> Laggard

> Laggard

> Laggard

> Laggard

> Laggard

> Laggard
on chance win:
on loss:
on balance:

checksum: 4b1c68e35944c2626def8396119c9aa2


Login
Help Report Problem Contact
About us