How would this roulette strategy be explained in terms of steps?
I'm having trouble reading the step display.

Beitrag melden
Martingale progressive
youroul.com

Hello prodikl and welcome to youroul.com

The complete Martingale progressive strategy consists of three steps as you have seen in its step view already.
All steps use the automatic loss progression by using the + on win function.

The bets are set up as runtime chances, which are derived by the numbers of the spins before.
The bet of the first step is on the last (latest) thrown easy chance out of the pair odd / even.
The bet of the second step is on the opposite of the last (latest) thrown easy chance out of the pair odd / even. For example: when odd came, bet on even.
The bet of the third step is on the last (latest) thrown single number.

As you can see in the bet logs of the roulette simulator tests, this strategy switches between step 1 and 2 as long as the on balance setting is not reached.
When the current balance gets lower than 0 (< 0) compared to the reference (beginning with 0 also),
then it jumps to step 3, where the reference will be set then.
Step 3 jumps back to the last step before.

I hope this short explanation could help a little. Just ask if something remains unclear.

Beitrag melden
Martingale progressive

prodikl:

How would this roulette strategy be explained in terms of steps?

Hi!
my intention with this roulette strategy was just to put breaks into the loss streaks.
The change of odd and even doesn't make a big difference when i consider this afterwards.

Beitrag melden
Martingale progressive

banksy:

My intention with this roulette strategy was just to put breaks into the loss streaks.

This sounds like the holy grail of roulette put in a strategy.

Beitrag melden
Martingale progressive