Hello guys,
I am the inventor of this strategy* that I made 2 years ago.
The strategy itself is Top 10 in the trend category,
but I think it can improve even more if someone is willing to help me to add some new features to it.

I couldn't do it back then when I worked on it, and I can't do it today either.
So the main idea is to wait until the ball doesn't land on one of the dozens for 7
(I know that the strategy says 6, but one extra turn makes a huge difference in the odds) consecutive times.
Then you apply the Fibonacci progression on splits, of course on the ones in the chosen dozen.
So if someone has the time to help me do it, I would be really thankful, because this strategy can actually work.

Thanks in advance,
Peter

* Admin: moved from Wait 6x Then Fibonacci

Reportar Mensaje
dozen that didn't come 7 times
youroul.com

Petinho96:

... I think it can improve even more if someone is willing to help me to add some new features to it.

Hello Peter,
Here I am, ready to help! :-)
But let's start a new strategy and this one remains as it is.

Petinho96:

So the main idea is to wait until the ball doesn't land on one of the dozens for 7 consecutive times.

Then you apply the Fibonacci progression on splits, of course on the ones in the chosen dozen.
So if someone has the time to help me do it, I would be really thankful, because this strategy can actually work.

Why don't you just bet the selected dozen? It's easier and has the same pay-rate.

When you are done with the new strategy, just click "publish" as last time.
Best regards,
trizero

Reportar Mensaje

Thanks for the help trizero!

I chose to bet on split because of its payout value. But it would work on any kind of bet type.
It is completely up to you. I will post here, with the results in the upcoming week.

Peter

Reportar Mensaje
youroul.com

This is what you need to set for the dozen that didn't come 7 times:
Use the dozen mode Laggard from run time chances: Dozen - one - Laggard - "1 > Laggard".
Initial spins: 7 floating

Have a look at perfektes [sic] Roulette System, which uses such settings, but another progression.
Statistics in the bet log will help to illustrate the course.

Petinho96:

I chose to bet on split because of its payout value. But it would work on any kind of bet type.

This is not correct, the payout of
split is 17x for 2 numbers,
dozens are 2x for 12 numbers.

As you need 6 unique splits to cover one dozen, you have at least 6 units to bet.
When one of these splits wins, you get 17 +1 (your bet) units = 18.
If you place this 6 units on a dozen, you get 6x 2 +6 (your bet) units = 18 after a win.

lower bets

You see the profit is the same, but if you play dozens,
you can start with lower bets in comparison to split: 1:6

Best regards,
trizero, youroul.com

Reportar Mensaje